The Nimbus WeightWise RX™ program uses compounded GLP-1 medications to help you lose weight. Your prescription will be shipped to your door. Inside the package, you will find alcohol wipes, a vial with your prescription, and an insulin syringe. Please review the dosing instructions before injecting any medication.
1. Start by washing, or sanitizing, your hands.
2. Remove the foil from the top of the vial, then use an alcohol swab to wipe the top of the vial clean.
3. Carefully insert the needle into the vial and slowly begin drawing the medication into the syringe. The prescription may flow better if you turn the bottle upside down. Note, the prescription may be thick so you might need to push it back into the vial and re-draw it into the syringe to minimize air bubbles and get the correct dose.
4. Take a new alcohol wipe and gently wipe the injection site in a ciruclar motion to sterilize and allow it to dry.
5. Confirm you have drawn the correct dosage.
6. Hold the syringe in one hand and using a motion similar to throwing a dart, insert the needle into your stomach tissue or your thigh.
7. Slowly press down the stopper until all medication has been dispensed.
8. Remove the needle, swab any blood droplets with an alcohol wipe, and you are all done!
If you'd like to watch a video on how to inject yourself, please click here or on the below image.